Due to the dramatic growth in mobile/online advertising in our company, we are seeking a highly motivated, dynamic, strategic, savvy Mobile and Video Publisher Sales Manager to join our Barons Media team based in Burbank.
- Identify, approach, present and close new Publisher accounts.
- Help develop the strategic sales plan to grow new business and existing accounts.
- Provide product feedback to enhance our solutions.
- Organize and manage a pipeline to accurately forecast close date and revenue.
- Maintain accurate information and log all daily activities.
- Work directly with Account Management Team and other cross functional teams.
- Achieve goals set forth by the company.
- Some Travel may be necessary 10-20%
- Other additional duties as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, strategic and savvy with the ability to lead a team.
- 5+ years sales experience (preferably experience with Online Video and Mobile publishers.).
- 3+ years management experience.
- Experience in Video and Mobile (CPC, CPM, CPI, CPA) monetization models.
- Proven experience attaining new business and exceeding revenue goals.
- Have understanding of Ad Serving technologies like DFP, Hasoffers.com, CAKE, EPOM, AdTech, AdapTV
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Confirmed established relationships with mobile and video publishers.
- Experience in using SSP’s, DSP’s, Exchanges, and RTB platforms.
The successful candidate will also have the following abilities:
- Great communication skills.
- Understanding and adapting to new industry trends.
- Track record of success closing new accounts.
- Competitive, having a fierce desire to succeed.
- The ability to work in a fast paced start up environment.
- Ability to be an individual contributor as well as managing a team.