BaronsMedia.com LLC is an online advertising network. BaronsMedia.com LLC provides high quality, exclusively sourced, and performing video and web ad inventory to advertisers, agencies and ad networks on a fully transparent basis.
Cookies and pixels provide us with the ability to anonymously identify the machine including:
- The URLs of web pages which have been viewed
- The date and time of visit
- Whether the user has clicked on an ad of one of our Advertisers, visited their website, or undertaken a transaction with them
Session information relates to user, campaign and interest-based history and is used for frequency capping and interest targeting. This information is gathered from websites visited and clicks registered by the user’s machine. Information passed
to us by the user’s computer browser with every request and is stored entirely anonymously for statistical purposes only:
- IP (Internet Protocol) addresses
- Browser type
- Computer Operating System
We do not collect any personally identifiable information. All of the information collected relate to a computer rather than a user.
Cookies and Pixels
How Data is used
BaronsMedia.com LLC uses the information collected to target advertising campaigns more effectively. The aim is for you to see ads which you are more likely to be interested in, rather than ads that you aren’t. We do this by comparing the information relating to the machine’s anonymous profile, against our selection of ad campaigns and choosing the most suitable advertisement. BaronsMedia.com LLC. can only create these profiles and display ads to you when you visit a website that we have a relationship with.
We do not sell, rent or share any of the anonymous data to third-parties.
Network Advertising Initiative
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
BaronsMedia.com LLC respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, BaronsMedia.com LLC will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the BaronsMedia.com LLC service and/or the BaronsMedia.com LLC website (the “Site”) if such claims are reported to BaronsMedia.com LLC such as in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to BaronsMedia.com LLC at email@example.com. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, BaronsMedia.com LLC will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to BaronsMedia.com LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you provide us with your contact or business information in order to conduct business with us as an advertiser or publisher, BaronsMedia.com LLC. uses reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to BaronsMedia.com LLC. and you do so at your own risk.